Brand new Hydrotherapy Pool and Physio Clinic in Surrey, offering treatments for children and adults, expert training, and services for professionals.
- Purpose-built hydrotherapy pool
- State of the art water and air conditioning systems ensure the highest standards of water and air hygiene
- Hydrotherapy pool equipped with two custom designed fully disability-access changing rooms
- Ceiling track hoists provide safe and comfortable movement from changing bed to pool
- Additional manual chair and bed hoist available poolside
- Additional able-bodied changing rooms and disability-access shower and toilet facilities
- For our paediatric clients, we have a large gym and treatment rooms
- Experienced adult and child aquatic physiotherapists
- Intensive rehabilitation and therapy treatment blocks
- Individual and Group sessions available
- Self-management groups and pool hire
Treatments for Children
Treatments for Adults
Services for Professionals
Physiotherapy & Aquatherapy
Lymden Hydrotherapy and Physiotherapy – Latest News & Articles
Hydrotherapy and Aquatic Physiotherapy These terms are often used interchangeably. However, anyone can say they are providing “hydrotherapy” with no training or having only attended a 2-day course. There is no protection of the title, unlike physiotherapist, which can...
Baby Motor Development Classes Starting Tuesday 20th April 2021. After being in lockdown for the good part of a year, come and join our children’s physiotherapy team to further your child’s skills and meet new friends and old in a safe environment.
In February half term we ran our first intensive hydrotherapy and physiotherapy SDR block. This course involved daily land-based physiotherapy and hydrotherapy sessions and a fun swim session at the end of each day. We are so pleased to be able to report that by the...
Physiotherapists since 1952