Treatments for Children & Adults, Expert Training, and Services for Professionals
- Purpose-built hydrotherapy pool
- State of the art water and air conditioning systems ensure the highest standards of water and air hygiene
- Hydrotherapy pool equipped with two custom designed fully disability-access changing rooms
- Ceiling track hoists provide safe and comfortable movement from changing bed to pool
- Additional manual chair and bed hoist available poolside
- Additional able-bodied changing rooms and disability-access shower and toilet facilities
- For our paediatric clients, we have a large gym and treatment rooms
- Experienced adult and child aquatic physiotherapists
- Intensive rehabilitation and therapy treatment blocks
- Individual and Group sessions available
- Self-management groups and pool hire
Treatments for Children
Treatments for Adults
Services for Professionals
Physiotherapy & Aquatherapy
We will be running Ai Chi classes (maximum of six people in a 30 minute class) starting on Friday 19th January and running for 6 weeks at 2pm.
Find out more about Ai Chi here, or to book your place please email or telephone 01737 919 094 for further details.
It is also possible to set up your own classes for your staff and teams to help reduce tensions and stress and to improve well being and productivity.
Hydrotherapy and Aquatic Physiotherapy These terms are often used interchangeably. However, anyone can say they are providing “hydrotherapy” with no training or having only attended a 2-day course. There is no protection of the title, unlike physiotherapist, which can...
During the school holidays we run intensive hydrotherapy and physiotherapy SDR blocks. This course involves daily land-based physiotherapy and hydrotherapy sessions and a fun swim session at the end of each day. From a previous SDR block, we are so pleased to be able...
Originally published in 2020: WS Planning of Reigate are considering submitting their designs of our facilities for the Architect’s Journal Retrofit Awards: WS Planning state; Each development has its own unique set of circumstances that shapes its outcome from...
Physiotherapists since 1952