Join our Team
At LHAP, we are always looking to provide career opportunities for caring, dynamic and professional clinicians. Please do not hesitate to send your CV to mark or request a job description, job specification and application form for either of the below posts at .
Currently, we are recruiting for:
a) A Band 8 part-time Saturday (10 am – 5 pm) Paediatric and aquatic physiotherapist to work in our clinic and pool with an established caseload.
b) Band 5 – 8 aquatic physiotherapists (training available) Monday to Thursday and Saturday.
At LHAP we:
- Are a friendly family run business with a passion for what we do and the services we provide.
- Pride ourselves in offering opportunities for staff to develop professionally whilst maintaining a home and work balance.
- Offer mentorship and clinical supervision.
- Pay for training and study leave as we want our staff to be the best they can be, and our company to provide the best, evidence-based service we can.
- Offer a pension and competitive terms and conditions and pay bonuses (based on performance review).
- Offer term time only options, job share, flexibility and part-time work opportunities.
- Will offer student and work experience placements to support our younger populations whose options for work have been affected by COVID-19. We are currently supporting our own physiotherapy student through the apprenticeship scheme.