LHAP Private Hydrotherapy Pool in Surrey
Our purpose-built state-of-the-art hydrotherapy pool in Surrey features the following
- The pool is heated to a temperature of between 34 and 35.5ºC.
- The area around the pool is maintained at 29 – 30ºC.
- The changing areas and the rest of the hydrotherapy building has underfloor heating.
- Our hydrotherapy pool has market leading water and air filtration systems with the latest skin-friendly UV and chemical infection control. Our pool water is microbiologically tested by Public Health, our pool is backwashed and our chemical balance is checked several times each day.
- There are 5 changing rooms, each has a shower and one of the rooms also has a fully accessible toilet.
- There are two toilets in the pool build and an additional accessible toilet and baby change in the main build
- Two changing rooms are fully equipped with shower trolleys that can be raised and lowered with a Maxi Sky2 ceiling track hoist to and from the pool.
- A further changing room has a shower plinth and chair that can be attached to our poolside manual hoist.
- We have a Neptune poolside manual chair and plinth hoist.
- There is a distinct difference in sound between the pool and changing area alarms. The alarms also sound in reception.
- The site is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Doors are push button automated at wheelchair height.
- Our hydrotherapy clinic has onsite parking and a reception area.
If you are searching for a private hydrotherapy pool in Surrey, please contact us at Lymden Hydrotherapy and Physiotherapy Clinic.
Physiotherapy Rooms / Gym
Office and Meeting Rooms